Monday, August 18, 2008

FANTASY FOOTBALL

Rah, rah, rah. Give me a Z-O-M-B-I-E. Rah, rah, rah. Give me an A-M-A-R-D-A What’s that spell? ZOMBIE ARMADA. Who’s going to win? ZOMBIE ARMADA. Go team go!!!


The Zombie Armada is the name of my fantasy football team and this year I’m hoping that my undead team will take me all the way to the super bowl. I’m in a twelve-team league and my number one zombie player is Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys. I’ve always been a Steelers fan, but this year I’ll need to root for the Cowboys or at least for Romo. Now if I can just keep my team from eating the brains of the other team. What is it with Zombies and brains?

1 comment:

Mike Middleton said...

You know you're going to get crushed by the Soul Revue this year don't you NC? The velvety tones of TB will sooth the undead into making mistake after mistake!!